Friday, May 14, 2010

They Actually Did It!!

I can't believe what I just saw. Philly actually came back from a 3-0 series deficit to win. Not only that, but they also overcame a 3-0 deficit in the deciding game, to win that 4-3. WTF?? If that was the script of a hockey movie it'd be trashed for being unrealistic.

I think I saw Bruins fans throwing their shirts on the ice in disgust. It would definitely be a tough pill to swallow.

I'm not going to post much about the game because there'll be roughly 340,000 blog/articles about this historic game, but I just had to mention it.

So that does it for Round 2. After all is said and done, we now have Montreal and Philadelphia -- the teams of destiny -- squaring off in the East and Chicago returns to the Western Finals, this time against the San Jose Sharks. I'm shocked at how entertained I was by a playoff round that saw the Wings ousted in 5.

It feels like a bit of a role reversal as the Western Semi's were kinda boring while all the tight, nail-biting stuff was in the East.

The schedule has been released, if you wanna see it... LOOK UP!! I'll be covering the rest of the playoffs from here also. Just coz our beloved Wings are done, doesn't mean hockey is! I'm a hockey man at heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment